ode the 4-wheelers all the way up to Whitney Reservior where we fished for a few hours. I'm pretty sure the fish were sexist though because only the guys caught them. Bryant wasn't catching anything for a while and he just assumed he had a crappy spot. My dad (who was catching a lot of the fish) was conviced that there is no such thing as a spot. "It's all skill." So he moved to prove a point and let Bryant fish where he had been. Bryant cast out and within a few minutes, had a fish on his line and several more to follow! Pssshhhh. I caught one but it was so small that I had to throw it back. :( But I got a nice sun tan! Hayell Yeah! It was a great day! We even saw a moose! I can't wait to go again. :)Friday, June 26, 2009
4-Wheeling in the Uintahs!
ode the 4-wheelers all the way up to Whitney Reservior where we fished for a few hours. I'm pretty sure the fish were sexist though because only the guys caught them. Bryant wasn't catching anything for a while and he just assumed he had a crappy spot. My dad (who was catching a lot of the fish) was conviced that there is no such thing as a spot. "It's all skill." So he moved to prove a point and let Bryant fish where he had been. Bryant cast out and within a few minutes, had a fish on his line and several more to follow! Pssshhhh. I caught one but it was so small that I had to throw it back. :( But I got a nice sun tan! Hayell Yeah! It was a great day! We even saw a moose! I can't wait to go again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment